Your entry point to a successful penetration testing career
Do you want a job in cyber security but don’t know how to break into the industry? Tired of seeing “junior” positions that require years of industry experience?
Each year we run an “Accelerator Program” which is designed for career changers, graduates and plenty more besides, who wish to get a head start in the cyber security industry. After months of intensive bespoke training, you’ll start to get involved in delivery and be on your way towards a long and fruitful career with Nettitude. This is a full time office based role which demands a lot from only the best, brightest and most motivated.
It is designed with offensive security in mind, although watch this space for a new Blue Team program that we’re working on!
Who is this designed for?
Our Accelerator Program is designed with the following in mind:
- It’s for graduates, career changers and anyone else who is looking to enter the offensive side of the cyber security industry. No professional penetration testing experience required!
- We select individuals based on a number of data points that favour strong aptitude and a credible interest in the industry.
- Individuals who can demonstrate credible interest often have one or more of the following. This is not an exhaustive list, nor is every feature mandatory:
- have completed a degree, course or certification in something cyber security related.
- write a blog related to cyber security
- can demonstrate motivation and self development, perhaps through a home lab setup with vulnerable machines, having competed in CTFs, or similar
- belong to a security focused group, e.g. at university, or in the wider industry (e.g. OWASP chapter participation, etc.)
- have attended or contributed to community conferences in some way
- contribute to software projects, potentially including their own small projects
- …and many other examples of credible interest!
To find out more about the program and for information on how to apply, please see our main website: